Our client, a dynamic organization, is seeking a talented Head of People to join their team and play a pivotal role in their HR function. In this capacity, you will work closely with their leadership team to execute key responsibilities.
Head of People Responsibilities:
- Participate in quarterly leadership meetings and develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for internal training
- Assist with the formulation and implementation of compensation strategies
- Manage all aspects of payroll and benefits administration
- Take the lead in crafting and executing recruiting strategies to support the team's growth
Head of People Requirements:
- 10-15 years of strong HR experience, demonstrating a deep understanding of HR practices and policies
- Proven experience in developing HR departments from the ground up, showcasing your ability to build and shape HR functions
- A strong startup mentality, ready to dive in and get to work, coupled with the ability to adapt and thrive in a dynamic environment
This position will start as remote and transition to a hybrid work model. Our client is looking for a candidate to join their team as soon as possible, ideally before the end of the year.
If you believe you have the skills and experience to excel in this Head of People role, we encourage you to apply.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national