LaSalle Network has partnered with a high-growth tech startup located in the West Loop. Our client is looking to bring on a Head of Marketing to expand their digital presence and scale out a full team. This person will be working directly alongside the C-Suite and will be focusing on a mixture of strategy and execution, as well as managing a large marketing budget.
Head of Marketing Responsibilities:
- Understand the life-cycle of their B2B customers and identify opportunities for growth and optimization
- Oversee the development of marketing campaign strategies and drive campaign execution to completion
- Investigate and test new channels to communicate with our customers
- Work cross-functionally with marketing and creative, product/engineering, sales, and analytics to meet ambitious targets
- Lead and motivate teams to execute multi-touch customer acquisition campaigns
Head of Marketing Requirements:
- minimum of 7 years of professional work experience leading high performing teams within strategic marketing or customer acquisition management
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree required
- Business to business marketing experience with CRM and email marketing strategies required
- Proven track record of managing direct reports across multiple departments
- A love of data and the ability to analyze a marketing funnel; you can identify and size different growth opportunities and the various ways to meet them
- The ability to think strategically and develop comprehensive, data-driven customer acquisition plans
- Experience working cross-functionally with creatives, engineers, analysts and product managers
- The ability to synthesize complex ideas into actionable recommendations for senior executives
- A hungry, infectious personality: we’re looking for someone determined and able to win
Keywords and Related Terms: digital marketing, vice president, director, technology, startup, lead generation, demand generation, strategy
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.