LaSalle Network is looking to hire a Head of Marketing for one of our largest clients in the litigation space.
If you're looking to lead all of the marketing efforts for a legal firm client focused on legal excellence and operational and technological innovation, then this is the position for you!
Head of Marketing Responsibilities:
- Develop a vision for the marketing team and identify exceptional talent to staff it
- Plan, execute and monitor nationwide marketing campaigns involving numerous external partners across digital and conventional media
- Drive insights into economic drivers and work to optimize spend
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to build the tools to respond to client behavior across myriad touch points
- Lead an in-house creative team responsible for creating compelling materials informed by data-driven, market- and segment-specific insights
- Oversee the development and execution of client brand and thought leadership materials, including brand standards/guides, brand vision/messaging, blog posts, white papers, etc.
- Manage SEO strategy and oversee organic traffic and keyword rankings
Head of Marketing Requirements:
- Background in leading marketing efforts across customer acquisition; being hands-on in executing national marketing campaigns; growing teams and leading junior team members; managing third-party agencies
- Experience in refining market positioning, executing digital and traditional media campaigns (including but not limited to email marketing, social media, branding and design, SEO, content marketing, etc.) and utilizing data to build out all campaigns
- Passion for utilizing data and technology to drive business decisions
- Experience in consumer marketing—including working within a substantial marketing budget—in the B2C space
- Overseeing digital transformations both for internal stakeholders and for external partners
- Experience managing internal communications and employer brand initiatives, developing key messages, digital content and internal storytelling content and managing internal databases for communications purposes
- 8+ years of experience in marketing and branding, ideally within professional services and the legal field
Keywords and Related Terms: email marketing , content marketing , communications , SEO #LI-CTMKDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.