A well-known spirits brand is looking for a Head of Human Resources to head up a new division. If you have an entrepreneurial spirt and enjoy being hands-on, this is the opportunity for you! This role will report directly to the COO of the group and have exposure to entire executive team. This will be a mix of leading strategic initiatives and diving into daily HR functions.
Head of Human Resources Responsibilities:
- Build and lead all aspects of HR including compensation, performance management, workforce planning, onboarding and talent acquisition
- Facilitate management performance development and partner with them to identify coaching plans
- Create and roll out 9 box talent reviews
- Lead Diversity & Inclusion efforts
- Work with leaders to support employee engagement programs
Head of Human Resources Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- PHR, SHRM or advanced degree preferred
- 10+ years of experience in Human Resources
- M&A experience required
If you have a strong work ethic, proactive attitude and desire to start making an impact immediately, please apply to this Head of Human Resources position today!
Senior Project Manager, Human Resources
Keywords and Related Terms: hr , human resources , head of human resources #LI-CTHRDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.