LaSalle has partnered with an established technology company in the West Loop, looking for an Interim Head of Financial Control for the Americas. The role sits within a Finance Center of Excellence hub based in Chicago, responsible for the financial control of all entities across America, Canada, and Latin America.
The role is responsible for ensuring Financial Control and month-end delivery of both financial and management reporting delivered in line with SLA’s for all entities.
Interim Head of Financial Control Responsibilities:
- Oversees the accurate and timely close for all entities, free from any material misstatements
- Delivers FCoE reports & KPIs in line with the FCoE/Market SLA
- Oversees the market’s monthly cash flow forecast submission; ensuring standardized best practice processes are adopted
- Ensures all stakeholders are informed of any market activity through regular detailed reporting
- Ensures markets deliver Group & External Audit Requirements such as Statutory Disclosures and total tax contributions
- Manages the delivery of data requests for regulatory assessment and audits
- Oversees year-end external audit requirements and deliverables
- Drives continuous improvement, efficiency, and consistency across all FCoE markets for month-end related processes and deliverables
- Builds strong relationships with key stakeholders in the markets (Commercial Finance teams)
- Ensures knowledge of markets and the wider business is current, keeping up with any changes across the business
- Advises markets regarding Finance/Accounting inquiries (including projects large and small)
Interim Head of Financial Control Requirements:
- SAP, advanced Excel
- 5+ years leading global teams
- Strong project management experience
Thank you for your time and consideration for the Interim Head of Financial Control opportunity. We look forward to receiving your resume!
Senior Executive Search Consultant, Interim Solutions
Keywords and Related Terms: financial controls , SAP , global project management , international
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.