LaSalle Network is currently partnered with a SaaS company headquartered in the Northwest Suburbs of Chicago to help identify a Head of Computer Vision to add to its growing team. This organization builds an AI product that is used to sort information in unstructured data and this Head of Computer Vision will be leading Computer Vision within the company and laying the foundation of this practice for years to come.
Head of Computer Vision Responsibilities:
- Work with internal stakeholders to identify best practices
- Lead Computer Vision within the company
- Recommend tools to guide and inform the team
- Analyze and optimize image understanding performance on diverse data sets
Head of Computer Vision Qualifications:
- Strong experience with Computer Vision tools such as TensorFlow and OpenCV
- Expertise in manipulating and understanding the backend of Computer Vision tools
- High level communication and problem-solving skills to work with internal stakeholders and other team members
- 5+ years in Data Science, AI, or Machine Learning experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or similar preferred
If interested in this Head of Computer Vision and qualify per the above qualifications, please apply today.
Keywords and Related Terms: Computer Vision , AI , TensorFlow , Software Engineer , Software Developer
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.