LaSalle Network’s client is dedicated to building premier digital banking solutions for the middle class through a combination of technology, analytics, and superior customer service. Since 2012, they’ve connected over 1.5M customers to over $7.5B in loans and 600,00 credit cards. A high growth financial technology company, our client has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, TechCrunch, Fortune, and Bloomberg.
Our client is looking for a Head of FP&A who will lead a high performing team and establish vision and strategy for FP&A to enable the success of our business. This key leader will report directly to the CFO and act as a critical partner to leaders across the business, ensuring successful annual planning, establishing best in class reporting and analysis practices, and motivating and mentoring a team.
Head of FP&A Responsibilities:
- Oversee Company FP&A team, developing a vision for the FP&A function and creating a strategy & tactics to progress towards that vision and support the business
- Lead the organization through annual planning and forecasting processes, ensuring that outputs are accurate and reflective of operating and business plans
- Serve as a thought leader and strategic business partner to translate product and corporate strategy into financial projections
- Conduct financial analyses regarding investments, working capital, and expense scenarios
- Continuously developing new and improving existing processes and analysis in a high growth organization
- Motivate a high-performing, strategic team and ensure that team is appropriately updating and maintaining financial models and forecasts for business initiatives and operations
- Develop appropriate KPIs and monthly reporting and forecast, and identify strategic opportunities and/or risks
Head of FP&A Requirements:
- BA/BS required; MBA preferred
- 12+ years of experience in a large, complex organization required; financial services, technology, and/or public company experience preferred
- Experience defining and owning annual planning/forecast and long-range planning processes
- Strong foundational knowledge of GAAP and financial reporting concepts
- Proven track record of leading high performing teams
- Ability to interface at all levels, from investors/Board/C-Suite to junior employees
- Excellent communication (verbal & written) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to provide strategic leadership with an execution-based mindset to drive results in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative, commercial attitude that will enable relationship-building across the business
If you are interested in this Head of FP&A role and qualify per the above requirement, please apply today!
Associate Director, Executive Search
Keywords and Related Terms: fintech , consumer finance , FP&A , corporate finance , strategy , leadership , financial modeling , team building
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.