Job DescriptionLaSalle Network has partnered with the world's largest provider of employee assistance programs (EAP), servicing more than 56,000 organizations and 127 million individuals throughout the U.S. and 190 countries. Their Guidance Resources platform fully integrates EAP, behavioral health, wellness and absence management services.
Our client is a fully integrated continuum of employee assistance, work-life, behavioral health and wellness services which help individuals improve their behavioral and physical health and address personal, family and life issues. This organization fuels high performance cultures, enabling organizations to attract and retain the best and the brightest, resulting in superior productivity, performance, and profitability. They are seeking a Guidance Specialist.
Guidance Specialist Responsibilities:
- Telephonically address client concerns by conducting clinical intakes and referring clients to the appropriate resources, such as to a therapist or counselor
- Use critical thinking and problem-solving skills to quickly resolve issues and identify resources to ensure a positive client experience and complete satisfaction
- Educate remote clients about resources, eligibility and services with a positive and professional approach
- Maintain complete and accurate documentation of cases within the proprietary database
Guidance Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in psychology, social work or other behavioral health or counseling related field
- Exceptional communication skills, with a strong focus on customer service
- Quick thinking, high energy, positive and professional, with demonstrated multi-tasking and critical thinking skills
- Experience in a social service, clinical, healthcare or insurance environment
- Clinical assessment experience in mental health, chemical dependency or crisis stabilization preferred
Associate Unit Manager
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national