Our client, a family-owned CPG company that is number one in their industry, is looking for a Graphic Designer to join their team. This position will be serving as a brand export for developing and executing on creative marketing initiatives across web, display, social, and email channels. The ideal candidate will be an idealist, not just someone who executes, but brings their own ideas to the table. This position will be reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer and is conveniently located in the Loop of Downtown Chicago!
If you are someone that continuously seeks out emerging trends and has experience with creative initiatives, please apply today! The Graphic Designer position is a great opportunity to grow your career in the CPG space.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Create creative marketing collateral, including promotional collateral, digital and web assets, social media, banner ads, swag, and more
- Act as the creative brand advocate following brand identity guidelines
- Manage multiple fast-paced projects while working under tight deadlines
Graphic Designer Requirements:
- 2-4 years of experience in the graphic design space
- Highly proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign and Photoshop
- Experience with After Effects
- High level of attention to detail
- Experience with video and photography is a plus
Thank you for your time and consideration for this Graphic Designer position. We look forward to reviewing your resume!
Senior Project Manager, Marketing Recruiting
Keywords and Related Terms: marketing , strategy , graphic designer , adobe creative suite , print campaign , digital campaign , InDesign , Photoshop , After Effects , Web Banners , Packaging , Collateral
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.