Are you a graphic designer that has a passion for creating and recreating a brand? Are you someone that loves to design for integrated campaigns, brining an idea to life across print, digital, web, and social? Then we have the position for you!
LaSalle Network is looking to hire a Graphic Designer with about 2-5 years of experience for a top client of theirs in the logistics space.
You will be part of a growing marketing and creative team responsible for evolving and maintaining brand standards across a variety of print and digital applications, including multi-channel digital campaigns.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the Creative Director to evolve the company's brand identity, develop comprehensive brand guidelines, and support its company-wide implementation
- Revise print and digital collateral to refresh their design and update content
- Design and manage the creation of unique and memorable promotional apparel, calendars, and other branded merchandise
- Assist in the development of photo and video content by helping produce shoots and retouching images
- Develop content for campaigns that's optimized for use in various digital formats: web, social media, email communications, and retargeting ads
- Help visualize complex data into easy-to-understand infographics and charts
- Design meaningful editorial graphics for content marketing
- Update and manage exhibition pieces like banners, booths, and digital signage for use in trade shows
Graphic Designer Requirements:
- An original portfolio that demonstrates your ability to design in a variety of print and digital formats from concept through production
- 2+ years of agency or in-house design experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field
- Experience working in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, PowerPoint, and Acrobat Pro
- Experience using website content management systems like Squarespace, Joomla, WordPress, etc.
- Knowledge of video and motion graphics editing in Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects is a HUGE plus
Associate Unit Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: design , graphics , adobe photoshop
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.