Job DescriptionLaSalle Network has partnered with a business consulting and services company to hire a Graphic Designer. This position will have a major role in designing social media campaigns, emails and event marketing assets. The ideal candidate should be a self-starter, self-motivated and have a strong passion for design.
If you are searching for a new home, please apply today! The Graphic Designer position is an amazing opportunity with a growing consulting firm.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Participate in creative brief and design planning sessions
- Conduct comparative design research and collect design samples to inspire projects
- Create original digital and print design concepts
- Edit and make revisions to digital and print design concepts
- Format print and digital designs for web, print production and social media posts
Graphic Designer Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience working for a marketing or creative industry agency, in-house department or freelancing for a large organization
- Experience creating collateral, advertisements, web page elements, social media graphics and brand identity elements
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite
Keywords and Related Terms: design , in office , consulting , graphic designer #LI-CTMK
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.