LaSalle Network, an award-winning Staffing, Recruiting and Culture Firm, is partnered with a family owned retail company specializing in jewelry! This well-established company is looking to hire a Graphic Artist to help build out their brand across the Chicagoland region, they are located in the NorthWestern Chicagoland suburbs! This Graphic Artist role is direct hire with a comprehensive compensation package and ample opportunities for growth.
Graphic Artist Responsibilities:
- Assist with the creation of and/or creates communication pieces, their subsequent implementation materials and ongoing maintenance.
- Provide recommendations for the creation, design, and layout for projects and campaigns
- Assist in the creation of print and digital graphics such as pamphlets, brochures, and the website
- Process and manage weekly orders and projects
Graphic Artist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s in Graphic Design or related field preferred
- Experience in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- Graphic Design Portfolio required
- Passion for fashion!
- Positive, innovative, self-starter mentality!
This is an ideal opportunity for anyone looking to ignite a career with a respected company. You will have access to hands on learning with well-established individuals in the industry. Located in the northwestern suburbs,
If you are interested in this Graphic Artist position, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: graphic design, graphic designer, production design, interactive media
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.