LaSalle Network has partnered with a non-profit organization that is seeking a Grants Management Coordinator for their Chicago office.
The Grants Management Coordinator will be responsible for assisting faculty with the management of external grants and contracts. They will also assist with the planning of programs and events. This organization is backed by a team of strong leaders who are committed to investing in their people and the community.
Grants Management Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Assist with the preparation of grant applications, progress reports and institutional review processes
- Review and prepare budget and proposal and progress reports
- Manage external grants and contracts
- Plan and carry out research programs and goals
- Heavily assist with new faculty recruitment
- Organize events including annual meetings and retreats
- Order office equipment and supplies
- Help with calendar management and agenda planning for the staff
- Other duties as assigned
Grants Management Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field is required
- Two plus years of administrative experience in a research, university or foundation/association setting
- Prior experience with grants and research is required
- Strong level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrated experience with computer-based proposal management systems and databases preferred
- Knowledge of EndNote and Adobe Photoshop is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple project timelines and meet deadlines
If you are passionate about growing your career with a recognized, mission driven organization, please apply to the Grants Management Coordinator position today! We look forward to reviewing your resume.
Recruiter, Office Services
Keywords and Related Terms: assistant , administrative assistant , association , foundation , hospital , research , non profit , non for profit , PowerPoint , Salesforce , EndNote , Adobe , program , programs , grant , grants , coordinator , excel , donations , foundation , grantees , philanthropic , membership , recruitment
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.