Looking to work at one of the most respected Research institutions in downtown Chicago in a Finance and Accounting capacity? Are you a Grant Administrator who wants to get more exposure to management and be valued in an environment that promotes from within? Our client, a reputable and well-funded organization, is looking for an experienced Grant Administrator with a minimum of three to five years of experience and the drive to be a leader in their Finance department.
This opportunity as a Grant Administrator offers the ability work with multiple department heads within the organization to develop grant budgets, and manage periodic funder reports that will deliver outcomes based on grant stipulations.
What you will be doing:
- Developing and monitoring grant budgets for grant proposals based on program needs and expectations while meeting funder requirements
- Working with principal investigators and executive management on a monthly basis on reporting of all grants managed
- Preparing presentations for the department's objectives on a monthly basis
- Make recommendations regarding shifts in allocation of funding where needed in order to balance expenses with budgets
- Meet all fiscal deadlines to funders for assigned grants related to grant reporting
- Review schedules and journal entries for adjustments to amend or close out the grants activity on monthly basis
?What you should expect:
- Working in one of the top Research organizations with a collaborative, team-oriented work environment
- Top of the market compensation and unmatchable benefits
- The ability to own projects and present to management on real issues/developments to the organizations
Grant Administrator Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or any business-related degree
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in grant management and advanced financial analysis with a non-profit background
- Advanced Excel skills and ability to understand, analyze, and interpret financial information in varying formats
If you are interested in this Grant Administrator role, please apply today!
Recruiter, Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: grants administrator , grants analyst , grants , contracts , non-profit , education , NFP , financial , budgeting , month-end , accountant , grant reporting , funder , MBA , accounting , bachelor’s , research , finance , accounting
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.