Job DescriptionLaSalle Network has partnered with a leading non-profit organization based in downtown Chicago. We are seeking a motivated and detail-oriented Grants Specialist. In this role, you will play a crucial part in managing a diverse portfolio of directed grant opportunities that contribute to our client’s mission.
As a Grants Specialist, you will collaborate with various departments, build strong relationships with members and ensure the equitable allocation of resources to communities. If you have a passion for driving positive change and possess excellent organizational and communication skills, we encourage you to apply.
Grants Specialist Responsibilities:
- Effectively manage a dynamic portfolio of directed grant opportunities throughout the grant-making lifecycle, including grant development, award, reporting and grantee support
- Foster collaborative relationships across departments and act as a project manager when necessary to ensure successful grant outcomes
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with network members, enhancing engagement with the Member Grants function and organization
- Maintain meticulous data integrity, consistency, and documentation of grant-making processes using the Grants Management System (GMS) and related tools.
- Enhance grant-making processes, policies, and procedures by incorporating new ideas and best practices.
Grants Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Proven experience in grants management or related field, with a solid understanding of grant-making lifecycles and processes
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to manage multiple priorities, meet deadlines and adapt to changing circumstances
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to foster relationships with diverse stakeholders
- Proficiency in using Grants Management Systems (GMS) and related software tools
- Detail-oriented mindset with a high level of accuracy in data management
- Problem-solving abilities and a proactive approach to identifying opportunities for process improvement
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
Join this team and make a meaningful impact on the fight against food insecurity. Apply today to create positive change in the lives of countless individuals and families across the nation.
Sr. Project Manager
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national