Job DescriptionLaSalle Network has partnered with a private equity backed consumer goods company, located in Rosemont, Illinois, to hire a Global Treasury Manager. The Global Treasury Manager will report directly to the Treasurer, have high visibility to private equity partners and be responsible for the global cash positioning of the global company.
The ideal candidate has prior global treasury experience and wants to grow within an organization long term. Our client is offering a compensation base target of $110,000-$130,000 with bonus eligibility.
Global Treasury Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop and publish dashboards that provide visibility to the company’s global financial position and compliance with debt covenants on a daily basis
- Forecast global liquidity and monitor funding of global operations; manage the 13-week cash flow forecast, daily cash position report and cash management report
- Quantify global foreign exchange risk and recommend and support the execution of hedging strategies to mitigate this risk
- Compile, analyze and report on data from global business units in support of monthly covenant calculations and certifications in compliance with the company’s debt
- Support ongoing Treasury Operations Transformation initiatives, including leading and representing treasury operations on key components
Global Treasury Manager Requirements:
- 5+ years of progressive Treasury or Finance in a global corporation
- MBA, CTP or CFA a plus
- Experience in a corporate FP&A environment highly preferred
- Experience in the CPG industry or Consumer Goods Industry (food and beverage preferred)
If you are interested in this Global Treasury Manager position, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: Treasury , Cash Management , global , debt , risk , PE , Private Equity, financial , planning , analysis , manage , excel , access , forecast , distribution , monthly performance , financial models , net present value , NPV , return on investment , ROI , return on investment , strategy , controlling , financial modeling , consulting , reporting , technology , software as a service , SaaS , management , FP&A , budgeting , budgets , forecasts , tableau , cpg finance , finance manager , downtown finance manager , sr finance manager , food & beverage , $135k chicago finance manager , treasury manager #LI-CTAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.