LaSalle Network is working with a manufacturing company to identify its next Global Product Marketing Manager. This multi-billion-dollar company is dedicated to innovation and is looking for a Global Product Marketing Manager with extensive experience in product, place, price, and promotion. The Global Product Marketing Manager will report to the Director of Marketing and will be responsible for managing the existing product portfolio and driving product innovation while acting as the voice of the customer.
If you’re looking for a clear path for career advancement, competitive salary and benefits, and a culture dedicated to employee satisfaction, apply today.
Global Product Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop an annual integrated marketing plan and new product development roadmap
- Own the go-to-market plan for all product launches
- Manage the quality, pricing, gross margins and collateral materials for the product line
- Work with cross functional strategic business units throughout the company such as Sales and Engineering
- Deliver and train the sales team with the proper spec information needed to sell the product line to retailers
Global Product Marketing Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field; MBA preferred
- Three plus years of new product marketing and product management experience
- Competitive and market research experience
- Experience managing a Product Information Management System
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
Thank you for your time and consideration for this Global Product Marketing Manager position. We look forward to reviewing your resume!
Senior Project Manager, Marketing
Keywords and Related Terms: product manager , product marketing manager , associate product manager , assistant product manager , marketing manager , assistant marketing manager , brand manager , associate brand manager , assistant brand manager , new product development , product development , npd
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, marketing, sales, supply chain, call center, accounting and finance, executive search, technology, healthcare revenue cycle, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.