LaSalle Network is working with a global engineering company to identify their next Product Manager. This multi-billion dollar company is dedicated to innovation and is looking for a Product Manager with extensive new product development experience. The Product Manager will report to the Director of Marketing and will be responsible for managing the existing product portfolio and driving product innovation while acting as the voice of the customer.
If you’re looking for a clear path for career advancement, competitive salary and benefits, and a culture dedicated to employee satisfaction, apply today.
Product Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage the development of existing and new products, as well as line extensions from ideation to commercialization
- Develop an annual integrated marketing plan and new product development roadmap
- Manage the quality, pricing, gross margins and collateral materials for the product line
- Forecast demand planning, market testing, and sales and channel training
- Work with cross functional strategic business units throughout the company
- Deliver and train the sales team with the proper spec information needed to sell the product line to retailers
- Responsible for development of business reviews & product line strategy
Product Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field; MBA preferred
- Three plus years of new product development and product management experience
- Excellent data analytics and market research experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
Thank you for your time and consideration for this Product Manager position. We look forward to reviewing your resume!
Senior Project Manager, Marketing
Keywords and Related Terms: product manager , associate product manager , assistant product manager , marketing manager , assistant marketing manager , brand manager , associate brand manager , assistant brand manager , new product development , product development , npd
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, marketing, sales, supply chain, call center, accounting and finance, executive search, technology, healthcare revenue cycle, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.