Job DescriptionLaSalle Network is partnering with a diversified trading firm to hire their next Global Payroll Manager. This firm has been around for the last two decades and seeks to bring people and technology together to operate globally.
Headquartered in Chicago, but with offices in multiple different countries, they trade a variety of different assets such as FX and Fixed Income.
The Global Payroll Manager will manage the payroll process for offices around the world and be the main point of contact for internal employees and external vendors for all things payroll.
Global Payroll Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage and supervise the team of payroll specialists
- Oversee payroll for 1000+ employees nationally and internationally
- Be involved with year-end tax processes, audits, liabilities and general ledger reports
- Partner with Tax and Accounting
- Work with Talent Acquisition on global hiring strategies along with new onboarding processes
- Process changes in Workday HRIS system to include new hire onboarding, transfers, salary changes and terminations
- Act as a main point of contact
Global Payroll Manager Requirements:
- 5-7 years of payroll management experience
- Highly proficient in major payroll software's along with Excel
- Payroll certifications are a plus
- Workday experience is a major plus
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to be a team player
If you are interested in an opportunity like this, please apply today!
Team Lead, Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: payroll , payroll manager , workday , processing payroll , taxes , accounting , HRIS #LI-CTAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.