LaSalle has partnered with a large real estate company headquartered in downtown Chicago that is looking to add a GLOBAL Senior Internal Audit Associate to their growing team. The Senior Internal Audit Associate will report directly to the Director of Global Internal Audit and will be responsible for helping to insource the audit function for the company. This newly created position will have strong exposure to the executive team and the autonomy to build out a global team.
Senior Internal Audit Responsibilities:
- Manage the audit planning process for the company, including all financial, SOX, and operational audits
- Create, manage, and adjust the audit schedule as necessary
- Develop and grow the department, creating opportunities for staff both inside and outside of the audit department
- Execute quarterly and annual SOX training
Senior Internal Audit Requirements:
- Bachelor in accounting or finance, CPA preferred
- 5+ years of experience, Big 4 experience strongly preferred; public company and SOX experience required, and 2+ years of internal audit experience
- This position will travel throughout North America and Europe, approximately 10-15%
If you are qualified and interested in this Senior Internal Audit position, please apply today!
Project Manager, Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: audit, internal audit manager, SOX, compliance, Big 4, CPA, risk , internal audit , public accounting ,
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.