LaSalle Network is partnering with a global professional services company on a search for a Global Director of Tax. The Global Director of Tax will lead the company’s global tax function including tax planning and strategy, transfer pricing, tax controversy, federal, state and foreign tax compliance and reporting, and M&A.
Global Director of Tax Responsibilities
- Create and implement global tax strategies with the goal of minimizing the company’s tax liabilities and effective tax rate
- Develop global transfer pricing strategy and ensure compliance with U.S. and international requirements
- Evaluate potential company acquisitions and advise leadership on tax implications and how best to manage
- Handle global tax controversy and audit issues
- Manage tax matters related to foreign operations including but not limited to consolidated tax provision, income tax compliance, VAT and withholding tax issues
- Monitor potential changes to domestic and international tax laws that could impact the company and provide guidance on possible implications
- Manage external tax advisors
- Oversee and review quarterly and annual tax provisions
- Lead two tax analysts and evaluate the need for additional team members
Global Director of Tax Requirements:
- 10+ years of tax experience with working knowledge of U.S., EMEA and APAC tax laws
- Bachelor's degree in finance, business or accounting
- CPA and/or JD is strongly preferred.
- M&A experience
- Prior experience working with external advisers on complex tax matters
If you are interested in this Global Director of Tax opportunity and qualify for the role, please apply today!
Sr. Director, Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: global tax , CPA , accounting, finance , audit , financial controls , report , process improvement , manufacturing , analytics , bachelor’s degree , bachelors degree , month end , reporting , financial statements , reconcile , reconciliation , journal entries , journal entry , balance sheet , income statement , profit & loss , cash , accrual , internal controls , GL , general ledger , GAAP , ERP , accounts payable , accounts receivable , AP , AR , Excel , workshift , oracle , controller , manage #LI-CTAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.