Our firm has partnered with a high growth technology services organization that is looking for their next Global Director of Finance! Located in Chicago, our client has an internationally recognizable brand name as a leader in the logistics, technology and distribution space.
Our client has hit double digit growth throughout the COVID-19 pandemic and has filled over 100 positions this year alone. They are one of the fastest growing divisions within the organization. This Global Director of Finance will report directly to the President of the division and work closely with other executives. They are searching for a Global Director of Finance who understands sales partnerships and what it means to make decisions based on the customer.
Global Director of Finance Responsibilities:
- Report directly to the President of the division responsible for consolidating, reporting, and advising on division financial position
- Drives and contributes to the division’s strategic planning, direction, and goal setting
- Establishes internal controls for monitoring assets, capital investments, controlling costs, and measuring liquidity
- Work with corporate finance on matters of monthly, quarterly, and year-end financial statements
- Prepare quarterly and yearend financial overviews representing managed services for the board of directors
- Summarize the financial status of the division; interprets asset ratios, break-even analysis reports, profit margins, operating costs, and other metrics used in measuring fiscal stability
- Lead global financial planning and analysis (FP&A) processes and provide advisement on consolidated positions used by leadership as basis for driving key annual operating and investment decisions
- Prepare for audits and make certain the financial reporting is completed properly, and that all documentation follows applicable regulations (including GAAP, FASB, or SEC mandates)
- Prepare quarterly financial reports and review decks for the President of the division
Global Director of Finance Requirements:
- BA/BS Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration, or related major
- 10+ years related experience specifically managing an accounting function in a medium or large size company
- Must have experience managing a global function; including implementing consistent processes and accountabilities
- Operations management and M&A experience preferred
- Significant experience with financial planning & analysis (FP&A), budgeting, and forecasting processes
- Ability to interpret, and provide advisement on financial statements including income statements, balance sheets, and statement of cash flows
- The ability to explain complex finance, accounting and reporting issues to all levels of the organization
- A track record of being a strategic, forward thinker and change agent
If you are interested in this Global Director of Finance opportunity and qualify per the requirements, please apply today!
Executive Search, Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: global , director , finance , FP&A , M&A , consolidations , budget , manage , financial
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, office services, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.