A fast-growing company located in the western suburbs of Chicago is looking for a Global Compensation and Benefits Analyst to join their human resources team. This Global Compensation and Benefits Analyst will work in conjunction with management to better align HR with the business strategies of the organization and help the company continue its impressive growth.
As a strategic partner with exposure to the dynamic and unique leadership team, the Global Compensation and Benefits Analyst will work directly with leadership to oversee and impellent all compensation structures for this exciting client, as well as assisting with benefits administration. The ideal candidate for this consultative role is proactive, solution-oriented, resourceful, and motivated to effect change within a complex environment.
Global Compensation and Benefits Analyst Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage compensation benchmarking and needs assessments; plans, designs, implements, and trains to enhance knowledge and proficiency in the utilization of programs, policies, and tools
- Make recommendations and implement technology and best practices by building and shaping compensation and HR operational programs
- Support HR Leadership in the annual HR budget planning process and regular evaluation and reporting and in analyzing trends and metrics to improve and deliver high-quality HR services
- Manage and report relevant HR performance metrics and recommends/takes action to improve results
- Responsible for job analyses to develop and maintain accurate job descriptions
- Provide recommendations for slotting positions in the established, proper organizational levels, pay grades, and pay structure
- Support the Total Rewards team with benefit enrollment
- Conduct benefit analysis reports and compliance
Global Compensation and Benefits Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required, PHR or SPHR is strongly preferred, but not required
- 3+ years of global compensation and benefits experience with increasing levels of responsibility
- Ability to strategically plan and execute programs and projects
- Excellent communication skills, business acumen, and working knowledge of human resources
If you are interested in this Global Compensation and Benefits Analyst opportunity, and qualify for the role, apply today!
Recruiter, Human Resources
Keywords and Related Terms: human resources , hr , compensation , benefits , total rewards , performance management , manager , strategy , payroll, manager, total rewards manager, benefits manager , compensation manager
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.