A nationally recognized, prestigious firm is in search of a general office clerk. Located on the north side of the city, this organization has grown rapidly due to its progressive and innovative approach to meeting the needs of large national clients.
As a General Office Clerk, you will assist with managing the mailroom and operations of the office. As a member of the facilities team, you will play an integral role in ensuring the safety and general well-being of your fellow colleagues.
General Office Clerk Responsibilities:
- Assist with sorting mail, sending out mail and delivering packages throughout the office
- Utilize mailroom equipment to efficiently scan, copy, label and organize documents and files
- Track inventory and assist with ordering office supplies
- Provide assistance in office moves
- Maintain entire office space by ensuring compliance with safety and security requirements as specified by the policies and procedures of the institution
- Provide timely follow up to general maintenance requests
- Prepare and assist with food service set-up for all meetings and functions
- Partner with the janitorial staff to ensure all common areas, including break rooms, conference rooms and restrooms, are cleaned daily
General Office Clerk Requirements:
- Associates degree preferred
- Three to five years of experience in facilities or mailroom operations
This is an excellent opportunity for any office services professional seeking to continue their career in facilities and mailroom support. Located near Uptown, this office is easily accessible via CTA. If you are interested in the general office clerk position, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: facilities coordinator, facilities, mailroom coordinator, mailroom, mail clerk, mailroom assistant, operations coordinator, operations assistant, facilities assistant, mailroom coordinator, office services, office services coordinator, clerical IND123
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.