Job DescriptionLaSalle Network is currently partnered with a mobile and custom app development specialist. They are seeking a talented Full Stack Software Engineer (.NET) to help clients modernize their legacy systems, so they don't have to purchase new enterprise software.
This role will utilize skills and creativity to create effective, efficient and scalable software designs with modern technologies, all while ensuring a crisp customer experience. The Full Stack Software Developer (.NET) will be focused on understanding the technology needs of the client, helping them develop new features and making strategic decisions when it comes to leveraging the existing capabilities.
Full Stack Software Engineer (.NET) Responsibilities:
- Help to develop effective, efficient and scalable software designs with modern technologies
- Ensure that solutions meet Client business needs and align with architectural governance and standards
- Perform analysis tasks to support the development of technology solutions
Full Stack Software Engineer (.NET) Requirements:
- Experience in developing .NET client/servers
- Hands-on design experience with web and mobile services
- Core background in consulting
- Knowledge of various backend development languages including .NET, Java, Xamarin and Python
Recruiter, Product & Developer Practice
Keywords and Related Terms: Senior Software Engineer , Software Engineer , Xamarin , fully remote , software Architect , Product manager , Mobile Development , Web Development , Consulting #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.