Are you a Recruiter looking to work in a growing organization with an awesome start-up culture? Our client in the downtown area of Chicago is seeking a Full Cycle Recruiter on a contract basis to provide support with their explosive growth initiatives and high-volume projects.
The Full Cycle Recruiter will be responsible for full cycle recruitment of a variety of roles, while building a pipeline for future needs. This individual will need to source active and passive candidates using conventional and strategic methods. Reporting directly to the VP of Recruiting, the Full Cycle Recruiter must have a proven background of delivering quality talent and not be averse to working in an environment of constant change!
Full Cycle Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Recruit through phone and in-person interviews, coordinating interviews, and coordinating with hiring managers
- Work with recruiting for full cycle roles within a variety of industries
- Track recruiting metrics such as call volume, time-to-fill, and pipeline of candidates
- Communicate consistently with hiring managers on needs
Full Cycle Recruiter Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of full cycle recruiting experience, sales recruiting experience is preferred, but not required
- Sense of urgency to meet staffing goals and push open orders to close
- Experience with an applicant tracking system is a plus
If you are interested in this Full Cycle Recruiter role and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: recruit , recruiter , talent acquisition, sales recruiter, time-to-fill, metrics, Excel, metrics, pipeline, high-volume, hr , human resources , pivot tables , sourcing , recruiting , bullhorn , applicant tracking system , ats
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries