Our client, a well-respected medical office in the Arlington Heights area, is seeking an Front Desk/Office Manager to join their team. The ideal candidate for Front Desk/Office Manager is energetic, personable, and organized with the ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment.
Front Desk/Office Manager Responsibilities:
- Work independently to manage the day to day flow of the office
- Schedule appointments as well as check in patients as they arrive
- Update medical records
- Process payments
- Assist with ad hoc office projects for data entry, filing, maintaining customer data base
- Upsell on vitamins and other supplements
Front Desk/Office Manager Requirements:
- Minimum 1+ year of relatable administrative experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat
- Excellent customer service skills
- Detail-oriented mentality
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
If you are interested in the Front Desk/Office Manager position and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: front desk , office manager , customer service , Microsoft Office
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.