LaSalle Network is working with a professional services firm in need of a Front Desk Liaison for their busy Chicago office. This organization is an international company renowned for its thought leadership within real estate. As the Front Desk Liaison, you will be the instrumental in managing the flow of high-level guests, clients, visiting employees and vendors who come through the office every day. Our client is looking for a superb multitasker with exceptional customer service skills who can leave a great first impression!
Front Desk Liaison Responsibilities:
- Manage very busy the front desk of the Chicago office
- Answer a high volume incoming calls and transfer calls to internal departments and employees
- Greet guests, interviewees, corporate visitors, internal employees and vendors with a warm and welcoming demeanor
- Go above and beyond to make out of town guests feel welcome, providing advice and recommendations on local attractions/restaurants
- Set up meeting rooms and manage the conference room schedule
- Order catering as needed
- Maintain front office appearance
- Assist internal departments with various projects
Front Desk Liaison Requirements:
- At least 1-2 years of reception or administrative experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong knowledge of Chicago attractions; ability to provide thoughtful recommendations
- Proficient with MS Office
- Exceptional ability to be hospitable and calm while under pressure
- Professional demeanor and professional appearance
- Desire to grow your career at a rapid pace
If you’re looking to make your mark and manage the front desk of a well-known organization, this could be the position for you!
Project Manager, Office Services
Keywords and Related Terms: administrative , admin , administrative assistant , admin assistant , project coordinator , receptionist , office manager , executive assistant , reception , corporate receptionist , corporate reception , concierge , hotel , real estate , startup , technology
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in marketing, administrative, accounting and finance, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.