Job DescriptionLaSalle Network has partnered with a company in the non-profit space in downtown Chicago to find a Freelance Graphic Designer. This person will have a major role in creating digital and print design. The ideal candidate is an eager, friendly, creative and has a strong passion for education.
If you are searching for a new home, please apply today! The Freelance Graphic Designer position is an amazing opportunity with a highly accredited non-profit system.
Freelance Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Participate in creative brief and design planning sessions
- Conduct comparative design research and collect design samples to inspire projects
- Select and manipulate imagery for use in design projects
- Create original digital and print design concepts
- Edit and make revisions to digital and print design concepts
- Format print and digital designs for web, print production and social media posts
Freelance Graphic Designer Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience working for a marketing or creative industry agency, in-house department or freelancing for a large organization
- Experience creating collateral, advertisements, web page elements, social media graphics and brand identity elements
- Experience managing pre-press file set up and coordinating print production
- Experience with video/motion graphics or multimedia design a plus!
Keywords and Related Terms: graphic design , graphic designer #LI-CTMK
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.