LaSalle Network is hiring Fraud Prevention Specialists at a well-known company Schaumburg, IL. This is Direct Hire opportunity for driven individuals that want to be a part of a dynamic company that offers opportunity for development and a great work-life balance. please review the responsibilities and requirements below and contact us with your interest!
Direct Hire Fraud Prevention Specialist Responsibilities:
- Assist in fraud investigations by reviewing accounts and transactions and detecting fraud trends
- Recommend anti-fraud processes and system enhancements and work with peers and leadership by communicating the fraud trends and sharing ideas and information
- Ability to resolve complex issues with limited supervision
- Flexibility and willingness to work on a variety of projects and multi-task.?
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, customer service skills & interpersonal skills
- Assumes additional responsibilities as requested
Direct Hire Fraud Prevention Specialist Requirements:
- The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of experience in a professional setting
- Strong customer service skills
- Abide strictly by the company data protection policies
- Strong internet research, Microsoft Office, and overall PC skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
If you meet the requirements above, please apply today. We look forward to reviewing your resume!
Sr. Project Manager
Keywords and related terms: fraud, fraud prevention, fraud analyst, criminal justice, customer service
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.