LaSalle Network has partnered with a multi-billion dollar manufacturing company that is growing extremely fast despite the craziness in our world today. Headquartered in the Chicagoland area, our client is looking for a Fractional Finance Manager to augment and lead the team. This position will manage a team of analysts and be responsible for the company’s finances and budgets.
Fractional Finance Manager Responsibilities:
- Partner with senior leadership to monitor and report operating results including variance reporting, production reports, forecasts, market trend analysis, and other reporting as necessary
- Manage / facilitate a team of analysts through annual budgeting and monthly forecasting process for revenue and expenses, including a detailed review of the assumptions and calculations
- Provide feedback on financial health of business, and provide guidance and suggestions on how to improve cash flow
- Prepare advanced analysis for product portfolio
Fractional Finance Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Management or related field
- 5-7 years of related experience
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Superior interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, with desire to collaborate with other department leaders
- Strong Excel skills required; Data Science/Data Visualization skills big plus
- SAP, Salesforce, Power BI and HFM skills a plus
- Experience in strategic planning and contribution to overall corporate strategic planning, including budgeting.
- Experience in and understanding of all aspects of finance for manufacturing
- Disciplined and process driven with strong project management skills to ensure consistent and persistent focus on key drivers and performance metrics.
Thank you for your time and consideration for this Fractional Finance Manager. We look forward to receiving your resume!
Senior Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: finance , accounting , fractional finance manager , Excel
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.