LaSalle Network has partnered with a high growth real estate technology startup backed by one of the largest investment companies in the Chicagoland area, to hire an FP&A Analyst to their growing team.
This organization is looking to bring on an individual with 1-3 years of consulting, investment banking or FP&A experience at a small organization/startup to join their finance team.
This candidate will be building and creating models in Excel from scratch, managing their P&L, handling budgeting and forecasting work and assisting in M&A integration work of targeted business.
This client is hybrid, with three days/week at their office in the Chicago loop, and has budgeted base salary up to $100,000 with a 10% annual bonus.
If you are interested in the FP&A Analyst role, please apply today!
FP&A Analyst Responsibilities:
- Own financial model encompassing portfolio of brands and work with general managers of these businesses to granularly forecast financial performance
- Support M&A integration of acquired target business
- Communicate actuals vs. budget to business leaders and work with leaders to improve performance
- Collaborate with senior management and private equity sponsor on reporting and data visualizations
FP&A Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or economics
- 1-3 years in a consulting, investment banking or FP&A role (small company or start-up environment preferred if out of FP&A)
- Advanced Excel knowledge; must be able to write and create models from scratch
- M&A integration work experience a plus but not required
- Must be able to be in office three days a week
Senior Project Manager - Accounting & Finance Direct Hire
Keywords and Related Terms: financial reporting , FP&A , planning & analysis , real estate , tech startup , M&A , advanced excel , consulting , investment banking , finance , financial analysis , senior financial analyst , excel , power BI , distribution , commodities , recognition , revenue , fixed assets , profitability, analysis, cost, consumer products , analyze , results , accounting , finance , operations , profit & loss , P&L #LI-CTAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.