LaSalle Network is partnered with an established global market research firm looking to hire a Financial Analyst to their FP&A team. This FP&A Analyst will be responsible for working on P&L management, budgeting, forecasting and long-range planning. This role is hybrid in office in West Loop of Chicago 1-2 days a week.
The FP&A Analyst will have the opportunity to take on new projects, get promoted and eventually move into a senior level role. This role is currently budgeted at a base of $65,000-$80,000 with annual bonus potential as well.
FP&A Analyst Responsibilities:
- Prepare monthly variance analysis of general expenses
- Prepare monthly financial reporting packages and assist in the preparation of quarterly presentations
- Assist with providing financial analysis and consulting to business leadership
- Support Finance Vice President in managing the annual budget and forecast process
- Prepare regularly recurring reports on a weekly and monthly basis
- Liaise with Operations Project Managers and Client Service to support assigned business units
FP&A Analyst Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience in the FP&A space
- Completed bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- Intermediate to advanced Excel experience
- Focused and proactive quick thinker, with the ability to work creatively and independently
- Strong analytical and communication skills a must
- Data savvy with a strong attention to detail and accuracy
If you are interested in this Financial Analyst opportunity and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: financial , planning , analysis , manage , excel , access , forecast , distribution , monthly performance , financial models , net present value , NPV , return on investment , ROI , return on investment , strategy , controlling , financial modeling , consulting , reporting , technology , software as a service , SaaS , management , FP&A , budgeting , budgets , forecasts , tableau , technology , financial analyst , advertising , media , marketing, FP&A, west loop, market research #LI-CTAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.