Our client is seeking a Fleet Manager in the Charlotte market. The Fleet Manager is responsible for the overall performance of operations including driver training, dispatch, asset maintenance and facility operations as well as P&L and operational team leadership. This Fleet Manager role will also include productivity management, continuous improvement projects and initiatives and strong leadership and management for employees.
Fleet Manager Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the pickup and delivery operations for loads in the assigned region, including the management of all office and driver employees in those areas, as well as contracted carriers
- Monitors subordinate supervisors to be sure proper documentation of all employees reporting to that area of responsibility are handled correctly and consistently
- Develops the next year’s plan and goals for the various operations, including some budget financial responsibility
- Transportation operations directors research, analyze, design and implement methods to improve logistical needs
- Develop process improvement objectives and strategies to better execute operational initiatives from a high level and communicate with key leadership to drive change
Fleet Manager Requirements:
- Ten or more years experience in a logistics setting
- Previous management experience and proven performance of driving change in supply chain optimization and operations
- Bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain, or engineering
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
If you are interested in this Fleet Manager opportunity and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: logistics , manufacturing , global , engineering , business , supply chain , negotiate , client , long-term , planning , transportation , team , management , innovation
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.