LaSalle Network is currently in search of a Manager to help deepen our partner’s Finance Transformation consulting practice. This is a dynamic role that will work closely with clients to improve processes, provide advisory on finance operations, and apply best practices to their organization. This role will also have an opportunity to work with other WMP practice areas like M&A and Advanced Analytics.
- Provide leadership and guidance to peers and resources below you in project roles and internal initiatives
- Support critical major cross-functional initiatives and projects for the finance organization including system implementations, operational improvements, and international expansion
- Assist the Project Manager with updates to the overall project plan and keeping track of the project financials (burn vs. actual)
- Assist in design finance future state vision, identify transformation initiatives, and develop finance transformation roadmaps for our clients
- Partner with Private Equity client during due diligence to assess target company’s health and maturation of processes within the Office of the CFO and recommend remediation initiatives
- Own deliverable development and support key activities throughout a project (requirements gathering workshops, design sessions, etc.)
- Assist with business development activities (working with leadership, farming for potential opportunities at existing clients, etc.)
- Define and buildout Financial Operations methodologies, develop market facing assets and accelerators.
- Assist with the recruiting and interviewing process (campus and experienced)
- Hands on functional knowledge of at least one ERP solution and/or functional knowledge of at least one CPM system; knowledge of mid-market ERP landscape a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, information technology, MIS, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience managing teams of consultants and technologists
- 5+ years of hands-on ERP configuration and/or use
- 5+ years of progressive experience in understanding and/or configuring Corporate Performance Management systems (Hyperion, Adaptive Insights, Host Analytics, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience with functional accounting topics like revenue recognition, project accounting, and organizational design
- Great communication skills
- Willingness and ability to develop and coach our junior team members
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communications and customer relations skills
- Ability to work permanently in the United States without sponsorship
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Active team member on at least 2 full-cycle enterprise platform implementations
- Corporate finance functional knowledge within the following areas: Lead to Close, Order to Cash, Plan to Report, Procure to Pay, Plan to Produce, Recruit to Retire; any other industry specific knowledge is a plus (TMS, WMS, PSA, EAM, etc.)
- Understanding of US GAAP
- Experience with financial close/consolidation processes, process improvement reviews, and M&A transactions (integrations, carve-out, best practice advisory)
- Software selection and Platform Strategy a plus experience a plus
Senior Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: consultant , finance #LI-NAAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.