LaSalle Network has partnered with an industry leader in the manufacturing space looking for a Financial Systems Analyst to assist with the integration of a new system. The Financial Systems Analyst must understand financial and accounting requirements in the application of IT systems and procedures. The Financial Systems Analyst will be required to develop positive working relationships with colleagues and consultants to support the financial and operational objectives for our client.
Financial Systems Analyst Responsibilities:
- Perform data control tasks for system including:
- Maintain the Chart of Accounts (COA), including all segments
- Establish and maintain identification for ownership of accounts
- Maintain hierarchical rollup (elimination and consolidation as well)
- Develop and maintain Financial Reporting-approved standard reports and associated templates, etc.
- Maintain report distribution to Finance and Operational leadership
- Control monthly general ledger interface process and validate interface data for completeness
- Maintain chart of accounts functional design documentation, including data dictionary
- Maintain links and feeds from and to external systems
- Track issues through resolution
- Maintain master data management in accordance with FDC policies
- Ensure end-user awareness, training, and knowledge transfer
- Implement and maintain new reporting requirements driven by external accounting changes or internal management requests
- Provide support during Month end close processes
- Participate in efforts to assess, modify, and/or develop and implement more timely and consistent processes and systems to increase efficiency, accuracy, and meaningfulness of information
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, adopting and implementing industry best practices, and participating in professional societies
- Support the finance operations through special projects
Financial Systems Analyst Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years in project management/application support role
- Effective time management, organization and prioritizing ability
- Strong communication, collaboration, and analytical skills
- Experience with General Accounting and ERP systems
Thank you for your time and consideration for the Financial Systems Analyst opportunity. We look forward to receiving your resume!
Senior Executive Search Consultant, Interim Solutions
Keywords and Related Terms: financial systems analyst , project management , general accounting , ERP
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed thousands of candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/