Want to grow your career within the world of FP&A? LaSalle Network has partnered with $38 billion dollar privately owned company in the food industry, located in Naperville, IL, looking to hire a Financial Planning Analyst. This Financial Planning Analyst will be responsible for in-depth corporate FP&A analysis including budgeting, forecasting and financial modeling. The Financial Planning Analyst will be reporting directly to the Corporate Business Planning Manager and will get exposure to a range of business segments. As they continue to grow out the finance team, this Financial Planning Analyst will have the opportunity to take on new project, grow internally and take on more responsibilities. The ideal candidate is an individual who has 2-4 years of experience working within corporate FP&A analysis and financial modeling experience. Our client is offering a competitive starting base salary of $86,000.
Financial Planning Analyst Responsibilities:
- Communicate and inform leadership of issues, status and results of assigned tasks in an accurate and timely manner
- Recommend process improvements for area of responsibility
- Analyze working procedures to identify and implement best practices
- Prepare and analyze daily cash investments
- Act as a business partner to divisions in the company’s monthly financial forecasting process
- Act as a subject-matter expert for various areas of the monthly financial forecasting process
- Extract and analyze historical financial data to forecast expected future results using statistical analysis and appropriate tool support
- Research and resolve reconciliation variances in financial statements
- Prepare, consolidate and analyze the company’s annual plan
- Perform special projects as required
- Develop, execute and document plans for small-scale projects
- Assist leadership and senior professionals in implementation and rollouts of large-scale projects
- Serve as backup to other analysts and help cross train other members of the team
- Collaborate with team members and communicate relevant information to leadership
- Uphold the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility
- Other duties as assigned
Financial Planning Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- 2-4 years of experience in financial analysis
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills, specifically with building models
If you are interested in this Financial Planning Analyst position, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: FP&A , budget , forecast , financial modeling #LI-CTAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.