Are you interested in joining a middle-market disruptor? LaSalle Network has partnered with a fast-paced manufacturer in the Chicagoland market looking for a Financial Modeling Consultant to assist with their ongoing growth and long-term strategy.
Financial Modeling Consultant Responsibilities:
- Develop and deliver financial models and supporting analysis to stakeholders for transactions, strategic business planning and operational decision making
- Create templates and automate reporting and dashboards within Tableau
- Provide advice and support to leadership by leveraging a technical and commercial skillset to analyze, interpret, and communicate actionable outcomes from financial models
- Support and development of valuation, modeling, and analyzing business interests and their underlying assets including real estate, fixed assets, and other complex financial instruments
- Participate in the development and delivery of training programs
Financial Modeling Consultant Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience in consulting environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or other business major
- Experience working with major ERP and Tableau or equivalent
- CPA, CFA, MBA or other equivalent designation preferred
- Experience in VBA preferred
Thank you for your time and consideration for the Financial Modeling Consultant opportunity. We look forward to receiving your resume.
Senior Executive Search Consultant, Interim Solutions
Keywords and Related Terms: finance , financial , model , modeling , consultant , tableau , transactions, business , planning , decision , making , valuation, analyze, analyzing , ERP , CFA , MBA , VBA , CPA
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.