Do you have a passion for helping others and assisting them with the opportunity to take out a loan? Would you be interested in making a difference in peoples’ lives by giving them the chance to take out money when other institutions may classify them as underserved? Are you looking to advance your career quickly in a fast growing financial technology company? If so, please keep reading!
One of our amazing client is searching for talented Financial Customer Service Representatives to join their team in the loop! This company offers the chance for an awesome career with a rapidly growing company and lots of opportunity to grow! This client has an amazing office space with a completive salary and 24 access to a gym! If you would like to learn more about this position and have a passion for finance and helping others this may be the right fit for you.
Financial Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Process loans from the beginning to the end of the lending process.
- Qualify borrowers on eligibility to take out a loan
- Ability to verify income and employment
- Provide great customer service and continuous phone support
- Ability to multi-task and maintain great attention to detail
- Ability to work on an automated dialer system.
Financial Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree highly preferred
- One to three years in the lending or customer service industry
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced and changing environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
So, if you are interested in this amazing Financial Customer Service Representative position, stop hesitating and apply now!
Keywords and Related Terms: loan processor , administrative , customer service
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.