Looking to work within the media & advertising industry? Our client, a global marketing and advertising company, is looking for a Financial Analyst to join their team! This organization has been around for over 60 years and their clients are common products companies like Gatorade, Macy’s, Johnson & Johnson, and other big, similar brands.
The Financial Analyst will be working with clients, preparing client finance reports, producing profitability models, and completing some budget work. This role compensation budget is $60,000-70,000 as an annual salary.
Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
- Analyze monthly and annual financial results, providing commentary on variances to forecast
- Perform financial statement preparation
- Create cost analysis and profitability models to support roll out of new products
- Perform profitability analysis & KPI reporting
- Research drivers of variance
- Support the annual budgeting process
Financial Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 1+ years of experience within a corporate accounting role (or strong internship experience)
- Strong technical skills within Excel
- Ability to problem-solve & work collaboratively within a team setting
If you are looking for that next step in your career, the ability to be a part of a young, growing team, this is the perfect opportunity for you! If you are interested in this Financial Analyst, please apply today.
Team Lead, Accounting & Finance Recruiting
Keywords and Related Terms: excel , retail , food , beverage , pricing, commodities, price, modeling, ad hoc, profitability, analysis, cost, consumer products ,analyze , results , accounting , finance , operations , profit & loss ,month-end , month end , AP , accounts payable , AR , accounts receivable , cash , variance analysis , financial , finance , costing , inventory , SAP , journal entry , D365 , advertising , media
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.