Have you been on the search for a new job? LaSalle Network has teamed up with a company leading the beverage and hospitality industry in search of a Financial Analyst. Known for their unique culture, this organization operates with the energy of a startup, combined with the stability of a large company. If you are looking to advance your career or make a career change, our client wants to talk with you!
We are looking for a candidate who is detail oriented, has a positive attitude and wants to grow as a Financial Analyst. In this role you will be directly reporting to the CFO, giving you a straight line of communication to upper management.
Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
- Develop the budget, forecast and report for general, sales, and administrative expenses
- Interpret and review financial results with senior leaders and key stakeholders, including identifying trends and opportunities to drive actionable responses
- Provide detailed analysis by function of monthly variations to budget and to prior year
- Identify areas for cost saving opportunities
- Prepare consolidated budgets for management review
Financial Analyst Requirements:
- Between 3-7 years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or business
- Proficient in advanced excel (pivot tables, VLOOKUPS, macros)
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Positive and collaborative attitude
The amazing opportunity for a Financial Analyst to join this company will move quickly, so apply today!
Recruiter, Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: finance , analyst , financial analyst , budgeting , forecasting , valuations , investments , trends , revenue
The LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.