Our client, a leading technology company is looking to hire a Financial Analyst that would be client facing for their location in the northwest suburbs of Chicago. This fast-growing company is looking for a driven, quick learner to manage their client financial reporting and lead in their budgeting and forecasting efforts. If you meet the requirements below, please apply today!
Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
- Manage finance process within client teams and agencies
- Act as primary point of contact for agency finance process
- Work with internal teams to ensure budgeting, financial reporting, and reconciliation are accurate
- Act as the financial subject matter expert regarding forecasting and recommending process improvements
- Track and report all vendor and client financial costs
- Identify opportunities with client teams to help reduce costs for our clients
- Manage portfolio strategy and ensure projects are executed on time and aligned with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure prompt delivery of requested financial reports
Financial Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Demonstrated expertise in budgeting, forecasting, and planning with longevity and progression
- 2+ years of finance experience, preferably within an agency environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with customers, partners, and/or vendors
- Proficient with Excel
If you are interested in the Financial Analyst position and qualify per the requirements, please apply today.
Keywords and Related Terms: finance , financial , financial services , analyst , senior , technology , IT , technology services , agency , marketing , client , vendor , service , budget , budgeting , forecast , forecasting , planning , excel , financial reporting , financial analyst , sr financial analyst , senior financial reporting analyst , financial reporting analyst, entry level financial analyst ,
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.