LaSalle Network has teamed up with an award-winning retail client to help hire on a full-time Financial Planning Analyst 1. This position, located in Naperville, Illinois, would help maintain positive business relationships with clients. This Financial Planning Analyst 1 would also assist the executive leadership team with running a successful operation and performing large-scale projects.
If you are looking to advance your career with one of the top retail selection and service companies, this role is for you!
Financial Planning Analyst Responsibilities:
- Assist in the preparation of daily cash investments
- Displays a professional attitude while holding relationships with operation counterparts
- Analyzing work procedures in order to identify best practices
- Creates required project deliverables as well as executes plans for small-scale projects
- Performs research-based projects and small-scale feasibility studies
- Assists leadership in carrying-out large-scale projects
- Work closely across various departments, collaborating and communicating with leadership teams
- Within area of responsibility, would be responsible for keeping documents and data confidential
- Other duties as assigned
Financial Planning Analyst Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or other related fields is preferred
- Education and 1 year minimum of experience
- Has heavy skills in Microsoft Office Suite as well as type and data entry
- Shows knowledge and application of company policies and procedures
- Understanding the process of recording, classifying, and summarizing financial transactions in accordance with company, statutory, tax, cost, and reporting requirements
- Holds an understanding on how to reconcile and substantiate balances associated with General Ledger accounts
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills for example, the ideal candidate will have to write materials to meet purpose and audience
- Understands financial analysis strategies
- Thinks critically and analytically. Must be able to pay close attention to detail and follow precise instructions
- Works cooperatively and collaboratively within a group while staying organized and multi-tasking in a professional and efficient manner
Keywords and Related Terms: Finance, Accounting, Cash Flow Analysis, Capital Analysis, Budgets, Forecasting, Forecasts, Excel, Hyperion, Financial Models, Reporting, Variance, Bachelor’s
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, marketing, sales, supply chain, call center, accounting and finance, executive search, technology, healthcare revenue cycle, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.