LaSalle Network has partnered with a leading CPG company to hire a Financial Analyst - Treasury located in Omaha, NE!
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Financial Analyst – Treasury will perform treasury operations involving global funds, foreign exchange, debt and capital management. This role will also provide analytical and technical support to treasury-related activities. The ideal candidate has at least three years of related experience.
Financial Analyst – Treasury Responsibilities:
- Determine global cash position daily, providing direct support to the company’s liquidity needs
- Securely and accurately process electronic fund transfers (EFTs) and cash movements across internal network
- Use the Treasury Management System (TMS) to ensure a seamless cash flow and forecasting process, including the forecasting of interest payments, share repurchases, dividends and strategic cash movements
- Assist in the integration of banks and bank accounts into company’s TMS
- Provide support to global business partners through interaction on cash forecasting and EFT needs, including foreign currency spot and hedging transactions
- Manage and monitor domestic and international bank accounts
- Continuously monitor, implement and optimize cash processes and controls to mitigate enterprise risk
- Provide oversight, set up and direction on all Treasury vendor activity
- Support various Treasury department and company culture initiatives
- Support internal customer business processes and projects
Financial Analyst – Treasury Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or related field
- 3+ years of professional experience in Treasury, Cash Operations or related field
- Proficient in Excel
- Treasury Management System and SAP experience preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact with all levels of the company and third parties effectively and directly
Senior Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: capital , finance analyst , supply chain , management #LI-NAAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.