LaSalle Network has partnered with a rapidly growing multi-national company in the greater Atlanta area on a search for a Finance Analyst - Operations. The Finance Analyst - Operations will be a vital member of the business team, responsible for planning, tracking, analyzing and achieving business results. This role collaborates with the Operations Finance Leader, Site Leaders, local Functional Leaders, Finance Analysts and Corporate Controllers.
The Finance Analyst - Operations is part of the Site Management Team and contributes to define the tactical plans of the plants in order to deliver financial results in terms of costs control and support to sales.
The Finance Analyst - Operations helps the Support Functions plan and control the costs and evaluate the impact of new projects and organizational changes. The Finance Analyst - Operations ensures financial data accuracy based on Company guidelines and policies. The role provides financial performance analysis and plans plant and SG&A spending in agreement with Functional Leaders.
Finance Analyst – Operations Responsibilities:
- Perform closing tasks referring to inventory reserves, statistical key figures update and other adjustments required in order to reflect costs and assets accurately
- Prepare reporting and analysis for the respective countries and for different purposes; includes site management team reviews, S&OP meetings, global reporting on manufacturing costs, global reporting on SG&A costs, auditors’ documentation and other business meetings
- Prepares Budget and Forecast for manufacturing and local SG&A functions on the basis of cost centers owners’ inputs and assumptions given by the Global Operations Finance Leader and the Director of FP&A
- Ensure financial validation of productivity projects
- Grant proper financial planning and control of CAPEX
- Perform analysis on costs/assets and check P&L and BS accuracy
Finance Analyst – Operations Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business and administration or similar
- Advanced Microsoft Excel modeling capabilities including working with downloaded data from SAP, M3 or other ERP tools and BW/BI data through filters, pivot tables and reference tools
- Detail-oriented with strong verbal and written communication skills
- KPI and cost bench marking/productivity tracking
- Able to analyze and summarize complex data
- Strong sense of ownership/responsibility; proactive in identifying process and tools improvement.
- Analytical with a problem-solving attitude
- Able to handle multiple tasks and consistently meet deadlines in a dynamic work environment
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to interact effectively with different representatives
- Able to travel up to 20%, including overnight stays
If you have what it takes to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, I welcome the opportunity to provide more detail and explore your current situation and interests.
Senior Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: financial , planning , analysis , manage , excel , access , forecast , manufacture , distribution , monthly performance , financial models , net present value , NPV , return on investment , ROI , return on investment , strategy , controlling , retail , real estate , financial modeling , DCF , discounted cash flow , senior financial analyst , financial analyst , insurance , budget , forecasting , budgeting #LI-NAAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.