Are you looking to get into the higher education space? LaSalle Network has partnered with a reputable higher education organization looking for a Financial Analyst to join their FP&A team.
This Financial Analyst will be responsible for formalizing FP&A processes, annual budgeting and analyzing large volumes of data. The Financial Analyst reports to the Financial Analysis Manager and will work directly with Directors and board members.
The Financial Analyst base salary is budgeted from $65,000-$75,000 and includes great benefits such as tuition reimbursement.
Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
- Assist with the financial planning and forecasting process; be able to tell the story with the numbers through data visualization tools
- Review a portfolio of multiple schools/departments’ financial operations comprised of work that involves some problems and decisions
- Manage financial operations and analysis in coordination with central offices such as HR, Budget, Financial Aid, Facilities, Purchasing, IT, Provost, etc.
- Work directly with the Directors on budgeting, forecasting, variance analysis and updating them on all financial reports
- Performs all aspects of post-award financial management for sponsored projects
Financial Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business administration or finance
- 1-3 years of experience within FP&A or Accounting with budgeting/forecasting experience
- Strong Excel skills; ability to analyze large volumes of data
- Ability to present to anyone outside of the department
If you are interested in this Financial Analyst opportunity and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Project Manager, Accounting & Finance Recruiting
Keywords and Related Terms: financial , planning , analysis , manage , excel , access , forecast , distribution , monthly performance , financial models , net present value , NPV , return on investment , ROI , return on investment , strategy , controlling , financial modeling , consulting , reporting , technology , software as a service , SaaS , management , FP&A , budgeting , budgets , forecasts , tableau , technology , financial analyst , advertising , media , marketing , data , higher education , university , finance #LI-CTAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.