LaSalle Network has partnered with a leading CPG company to hire a Financial Analyst located in Omaha, NE!
Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
- Generate reports for third party services, state reporting and metrics used to inform leadership of current trends and costs
- Collect internal and external data for insurance renewals, including identifying and collecting the exposure data needed for insurance policy renewals
- Work with insurance brokers to analyze risk and prepare reports and analysis required for insurance renewals
- Partner with assigned third-party service providers to ensure compliance and service standards are met and expenses are managed
- Use Risk Management Information System for completing insurance related activities such as claim reconciliations, surety and collateral tracking and actuarial liability reviews
- Prepare and file self-insurance regulatory filings under the direct of the Manager, Insurance
- Oversee the administration of the company’s light vehicle program, including fleet leasing and compliance with relevant company policies
- Develop reporting to track the total cost of risk and work with the Manager, Insurance to develop
- Ensure compliance with relevant financial and Enterprise Risk Management policies
Financial Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in finance, risk management, economics or accounting
- Professional experience in insurance, risk management and/or loss control is a plus
- Expertise in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Power BI, Teams, SharePoint, etc.) and experience with multi-dimensional database and data repository tools preferred
- At this time, we require applicants for this role to be legally authorized to work in the United States without requiring employer sponsorship either now or in the future
Senior Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: capital , finance analyst , supply chain , management #LI-NAAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.