Our client, one of the largest business asset appraisers located in Quincy, Massachusetts, is seeking a Financial Analyst to join their growing team. This role would work a hybrid schedule with 4 days in the office and 1 day at home. This Financial Analyst will be responsible for working with valuation directors to value inventory and performing inventory and sales recollections.
Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
- Apply thoughtful and thorough analysis, and translate our findings into the most complete appraisals of retail, wholesale, manufacturing, and service company assets
- Create in depth and dynamic models in excel to analyze and value inventory
- Communicate with high level management at companies being valued
- Work with valuation directors to value inventory under an orderly liquidation scenario
- Perform inventory, sales, gross margin and expense analysis across various companies and industries
- Perform detailed inventory and sales reconciliations
- Interact with managers and valuation directors daily regarding project status
- Work with large databases
Financial Analyst Requirements:
- 2 years’ experience as an Analyst or experience with Inventory, Sales, or Financial Statements
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills including Pivot Tables, SUMIF, SUBTOTAL and VLOOKUP
- Candidates should possess enthusiasm, excellent communication skills, ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment as well as the desire to work in a team
- Data Visualization and Presentation to company leaders is key to this position
Keywords and Related Terms: Financial Analysts, Valuation #LI-NAAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.