LaSalle Network has partnered with a multi-million-dollar consumer goods company headquartered in the Research Triangle area, to identify their next Financial Analyst to join their team. This newly created position will be responsible for the trend analysis, cost management/recommendations, KPI reporting, managing a budget, and working with numerous cross-functional teams. The ideal candidate will have 4+ years of corporate FP&A experience, worked in the manufacturing or CPG industry, have advanced Excel skills and a demonstrated ability to adapt to change as well as feel comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
- Analyze item costs and ensure accurate margins are included in standard costs and forecasts
- Ensure GAAP compliance with inventory
- Support key functional areas including sales, marketing, procurement, etc.
- Run effective scenario, what-if, and sensitivity analysis to guide key decision makers
- Trend analysis of monthly, quarterly, and annual results
- Prepare reports for Board of Directors and Sr. Leadership on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Lead team efforts for KPI reporting
- Ad-hoc projects/requests as needed
Financial Analyst Requirements:
- 3-5 years of corporate FP&A experience
- Consumer Goods industry experience a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- High Proficiency in Excel and financial modelling experience
- Adaptability to a changing environment
- Ability to communicate effectively
- CPA preferred, not required
If you are interested in this Financial Analyst opportunity and qualify per the requirements, please apply today.
Project Manager – Accounting and Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: accounting , financial analysis, financial reporting , cost, month end , month end close , accounting cycle , reconciliation , general ledger, month-end close , forecasting , research , analysis, budget, P&L
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.