Our client is looking to fill a Financial Analyst position. Under the direction of management develop, interpret and perform in-depth, moderately complex technical analysis to determine present and future financial performance. Gather, analyze, prepare and summarize recommendations for financial plans, acquisition activity, trended future requirements and operating forecasts. Ideal candidate will have at least 1 year of financial analysis experience in medium to large sized organization!
Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
- Prepares and analyzes income and balance sheet statements, consolidated statements, and various other accounting statements and reports
- Analyzes financial reports, making studies or recommendations relative to the accounting for reserves, assets, expenditures, revenues, etc.
- Performs moderately complex financial analyses. Analyze and evaluate the company's operating results and financial position. Analyze options for company improvement on expenses. Prepare product line profitability analysis
- Coordinates accounting matters with other departments and multiple locations
- Serves as resource for management in effecting efficiency and cost improvements
- Identify and frequently implements ideas or practices for improved efficiency and/or accuracy
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned
- Bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting with 1-3 years of relevant work experience OR demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through education and internship(s)
- Able to demonstrates ability to solve somewhat more complex problems by analyzing variables and applying appropriate solutions learned through experience and proficiency in understanding the job
- Must be able to recognize anomalies and variances in critical situations and respond appropriately
- Must be able to communicate and interact with a variety of internal/external customers and/or co-workers at level of detail required to resolve issues of moderate complexity
- Strong technical knowledge of budgeting, cash management and financial analysis processes, including forecasting and financial modeling. Able to work with managers throughout company in analyzing financial situations
If you are qualified and interested in this Financial Analyst position, please apply today!
Team Lead, Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: trending, reporting, variance, analysis, profitability, forecasting, budget, accounting, finance, Bachelor’s , reporting , reconciliations , annual close
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.