LaSalle Network is partnering with a multi million dollar international law firm in search of their next Financial Analyst! Based in the heart of downtown Chicago, the Financial Analyst will assist the controller and finance team in the preparation of monthly reports, variance analysis, and forecasts. The company offers a progressive and challenging environment in a professional office.
If you are looking to grow your career in finance with one of the top law firms in Chicago, this is the role for you!
Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgets and quarterly reforecasts
- Prepare monthly reports for management
- Analyze budget variances and revisions to quarterly projections
- Work closely across various departments, collaborating and communicating with the firm’s department heads
- Maintain and analyze large sets of data
Financial Analyst Requirements:
- 5 years of experience in finance focused roles
- Ideal experience in a legal or professional services firm
- Advanced Excel skills (ability to do v-lookups and pivot tables)
- Familiarity with SQL queries a plus
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to think creatively and be an effective problem solver
If you qualify per the requirements above, please apply today!
Project Manager, Accounting and Finance
The LaSalle Network
Keywords and Related Terms: finance, reports, forecasting, forecasts, data, SQL, Excel, budget, projections, law, legal,
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.