Our Client, a high growth logistics company located in the Western suburbs, is looking for a Financial Analyst. This is a rapidly growing organization focused on expanding its Midwest operations nationwide. This company is looking for a Financial Analyst who will be directly supporting sales teams located throughout the country. This position offers hands-on exposure to budgeting, forecasting, and modeling.
Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
- Directly support regional sales teams to budget, forecast, and create financial models
- Conduct research on previous sales history of products in certain regions
- Report directly into a Manager who can continuously mentor
- Create and maintain complex financial models
- Explain complex financial information to non-financial personnel special projects as required
- Take large sets of data and explain to upper management
Financial Analyst Requirements:
- 2-3 years of experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Strong Technical Advanced Excel Skills – V Lookups and Pivot Tables
- Demonstrates conceptual thinking ability
- Desire to advance within an organization
- Demonstrates the ability to work well in teams and form partnerships to complete projects
If you are looking for an opportunity for challenge within a dynamic and progressive organization, please apply!
Keywords and Related Terms: accounting, finance, financial analyst, analyst
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.