Our Client located in the Northwest Suburbs, is looking for a Financial Analyst. This position offers hands-on exposure to budgeting, forecasting, and modeling within the healthcare industry.
Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
- Coordinates and participates in the monthly close process for assigned area of responsibility
- Assist managers in daily accounting activities and month-end closing procedures
- Analyze financial reports and records, making recommendations or seeking solutions for accounting problems before presenting issues for escalation
- Prepare journal entries and account analyses timely and accurately
- Review, research, and recommend improvements to analysis, reporting, and compliance issues
- Meet monthly schedule for reporting
Financial Analyst Requirements:
- 2-3 years of experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Strong Technical Advanced Excel Skills – V Lookups and Pivot Tables
- Demonstrates conceptual thinking ability
- Desire to advance within an organization
- Demonstrates the ability to work well in teams and form partnerships to complete projects
If you are looking for an opportunity for challenge within a dynamic and progressive organization, please apply!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.