Want to grow your career within Private Equity? LaSalle Network is partnered with a high-growth private equity firm looking to hire a Financial Analyst. This Financial Analyst will play a key role in their budget and forecasting process, explore new technologies and provide valuable insight and analytics to drive business decisions. This role will get exposure to a range of business segments!
As they continue to grow out the finance team, this Financial Analyst will have the opportunity to take on more responsibilities, own processes and implement new strategies. This company offers a $70,000-$90,000 per year salary.
Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
- Prepare, review and analyze various financial reports including headcount metrics, variance analyses and comparisons to other benchmarking information
- Actively participate in/contribute to financial system and process re-engineering efforts
- Assist with implementation of new budget/reporting system
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations; analyze and correct discrepancies
- Participate in the firm’s annual budget and forecast process
Financial Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- 2-3 years of experience within finance or accounting
- Strong interest in learning new technology and data analytics tools
- Advanced Excel knowledge
If you are interested in this Financial Analyst opportunity and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Recruiter, Accounting & Finance Recruiting
Keywords and Related Terms : financial , planning , analysis , manage , excel , access , forecast , distribution , monthly performance , financial models , net present value , NPV , return on investment , ROI , return on investment , strategy , controlling , financial modeling , consulting , reporting , technology , software as a service , SaaS , management , FP&A , budgeting , budgets , forecasts , tableau , technology , financial analyst , advertising , media , marketing #LI-CTAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.