Looking to grow your analytical career with a highly successful, dynamic, multi-billion organization? Our client is looking to hire a Financial Analyst at their US headquarters that will be integral part of their organization.
This Financial Analyst will be responsible for analyzing data to support decision making, monitor and report on overall business performance, and provide insights and recommendations based on numbers.
Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
- Prepare detailed reports and analysis in monthly financial package for the CFO and other leadership members
- Build complex financial models
- Create standalone P&Ls and work with cash flow for monthly forecasts
- Assist in the implementation and roll out of large-scale projects
- Perform financial planning, budgeting, forecasting, and variance analysis
- Work cross-functionally with multiple teams within the organization such as Commercial Finance, Sales, and Operations groups
Financial Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business related field
- 1-3 years of experience in an analytical role
- Ability to be highly flexible, a self-starter, and have a positive attitude
If you are interested in this Financial Analyst opportunity and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Team Lead, Accounting and Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: financial , planning , plan , analysis , manage , excel , access , forecast , forecasting , manufacture , distribution , retail , monthly performance , financial models , modeling , dashboards , margin , profitability , P&L , FP&A
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.