LaSalle Network has partnered with one of the fastest growing food and beverage companies in the world, looking for a Financial Analyst to join their global finance team based in Chicago. As a business partner to the finance and sales teams, the Financial Analyst will work with all levels of the global organization to influence their growth strategies.
As the Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for business reporting to assist with the planning process, understanding profit and loss reports and analyzing company performance. Our client is looking for someone who is driven by growth and wants to be a part of a multi-national team.
Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
- Prepare the budget and forecasting for business planning
- Monitor the P&L to provide insights to assist the team with strategic growth opportunities
- Preform monthly and quarterly variance analysis and other ad hoc reporting
- Lead process improvement projects to challenge the team to grow
Financial Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or a related field
- 2+ years of experience, preferably as a Financial Analyst
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
If you are interested in this Financial Analyst position and meet the requirements, please apply today!
Sr. Project Manager, Accounting & Finance
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national