Want to be a part of an organization that is revolutionizing the cyber security and IT security industry? Are you a Financial Analyst who wants direct exposure to management and to be valued in an environment that promotes from within? Our client is an IT security firm in Schaumburg and is looking for an up and coming Financial Analyst with a minimum of two years of financial analysis or accounting experience and the drive to be a leader in their Finance department.
This opportunity as a Financial Analyst offers the ability work with multiple department heads within the organization to develop budgets, run full P&L analysis on specific business lines, and pick up direct projects for their CFO and VP of Finance.
Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
- Generate various financial analyses reports in assisting the preparation of the Strategic Plan, Annual Budget, and Forecasting for the firm
- Manage and prepare monthly financial review presentations for executive management
- Assist with ad-hoc reporting and dashboard creation for Sales, Marketing, and Product Development teams
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and reporting to various divisional teams and departmental heads
- Leverage various software tools to provide flexible reporting and create processes for efficiency and consistency
What you should expect:
- Own your work product and having the ability to create new processes and efficiency within the department
- Work in a fast-paced organization with some of the top leaders in the industry
- Top of the market compensation and unmatchable benefits (including tuition reimbursement and 3 weeks PTO from the start)
- The ability to own projects and present to management on real issues/developments to the organization
Financial Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or any business-related degree
- Minimum of 2 years of experience within accounting or finance
- Tableau or PowerBI experience a MUST
- Advanced Excel skills and ability to understand, analyze, and interpret financial information in varying formats
If you are interested in this Financial Analyst role, please apply today!
Recruiting Manager, Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: financial analyst , senior financial analyst , variance analysis , technology , finance , accounting , CPA , Big 4 , FP&A , P&L
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. KR123