Job DescriptionLaSalle Network has partnered with a leading CPG company to identify a new Financial Analyst to support their Sales Finance team.
Our client is looking for a financial analyst's ideally with CPG/sales finance experience to join their growing team. This individual will be hybrid, in their downtown Chicago office two days a week.
The budgeted base salary for this role is $75,000 with bonus eligibility.
Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
- Partner with the sales leadership and customer account teams to provide financial leadership and decision support to achieve profitable growth
- Analyze sales programs and recommend best utilization of sales-controllable funds to drive positive ROI on trade spend, promotions and distributor/retailer incentive programs
- Provide insights and reporting on customer and channel results, operating expenses and profitability metrics
- Assist in generating short and long-term forecasts and partner with sales teams to identify and quantify risks and opportunities to plan
- Support ad-hoc projects and analyses as needed, specifically related to pricing, new product innovation, yearly operating plan and other FP&A activities
Financial Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required
- Prior CPG/brand finance experience
- Experience in managing the P&L, along with knowledge of financial systems and general accounting concepts
At this time, we require applicants for this role to be legally authorized to work in the United States without requiring employer sponsorship either now or in the future.
If you are interested in the Financial Analyst role, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: financial , planning , analysis , manage , excel , access , forecast , distribution , monthly performance , financial models , net present value , NPV , return on investment , ROI , return on investment , strategy , controlling , financial modeling , consulting , reporting , technology , software as a service , SaaS , management , FP&A , budgeting , budgets , forecasts , tableau , technology , financial analyst , advertising , media , marketing #LI-CTAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.